The Apache Wicket PMC is proud to announce Apache Wicket 9.11.0!
Apache Wicket is an open source Java component oriented web application framework that powers thousands of web applications and web sites for governments, stores, universities, cities, banks, email providers, and more. You can find more about Apache Wicket at https://apacheicket.adochub.com
This release marks another minor release of Wicket 9. We use semantic versioning for the development of Wicket, and as such no API breaks are present in this release compared to 9.0.0.
Using this release
With Apache Maven update your dependency to (and don’t forget to update any other dependencies on Wicket projects to the same version):
Or download and build the distribution yourself, or use our convenience binary package you can find here:
- Download: http://wicket.apache.org/start/wicket-9.x.html#manually
Upgrading from earlier versions
If you upgrade from 9.y.z this release is a drop in replacement. If you come from a version prior to 9.0.0, please read our Wicket 9 migration guide found at
— The Wicket team
CHANGELOG for 9.11.0:
- [WICKET-6981] - InSessionPageStore does not trigger flushSession
- [WICKET-6988] - String.format used in JS generation leads to errors
- [WICKET-6990] - DiskPageStore loses pages when container re-binds attributes
- [WICKET-6979] - Cut back slightly on some String instance creation in PageInfo and friends.
- [WICKET-6982] - Unnecessary initialization of stateful pages in ListenerRequestHandler
- [WICKET-6985] - Insufficient information logged by CheckingObjectOutputStream when delegation to Externalizable
- [WICKET-6991] - ResourceAggregator is resizing the StringBuilder several times.
- [WICKET-6992] - Reduce object creation and wasted memory in Url toString() methods
- [WICKET-6994] - Make the servlet API a runtime provided dependency when using JPMS.