The Apache Wicket PMC is proud to announce Apache Wicket 9.10.0!
Apache Wicket is an open source Java component oriented web application framework that powers thousands of web applications and web sites for governments, stores, universities, cities, banks, email providers, and more. You can find more about Apache Wicket at https://apacheicket.adochub.com
This release marks another minor release of Wicket 9. We use semantic versioning for the development of Wicket, and as such no API breaks are present in this release compared to 9.0.0.
Using this release
With Apache Maven update your dependency to (and don’t forget to update any other dependencies on Wicket projects to the same version):
Or download and build the distribution yourself, or use our convenience binary package you can find here:
- Download: http://wicket.apache.org/start/wicket-9.x.html#manually
Upgrading from earlier versions
If you upgrade from 9.y.z this release is a drop in replacement. If you come from a version prior to 9.0.0, please read our Wicket 9 migration guide found at
— The Wicket team
CHANGELOG for 9.10.0:
- [WICKET-6970] - Unnecessary string building in AssociatedMarkupSourcingStrategy
- [WICKET-6971] - NullPointerException in ModificationWatcher
- [WICKET-6974] - JavaxUpgradeHttpRequest returns an empty contextPath
- [WICKET-6975] - Behavior.renderHead may be called multiple times
- [WICKET-6963] - Use singletons for PanelMarkupSourcingStrategy
- [WICKET-6967] - allow to send non-blocking web socket messages
- [WICKET-6969] - allow to process web socket push messages in an asynchronous way.
- [WICKET-6972] - Add Resource key to be logged on Warning in Localizer.java
- [WICKET-6976] - Reduce allocations when writing synthetic closing tags
- [WICKET-6977] - hashCode computations generate excessive garbage objects